Le Coq Sportif Men's Georges Hoodie (Black/Red)
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Le Coq Sportif ("the athletic rooster") is a French manufacturing company of sports equipment. Founded in 1882 by Émile Camuset and located in Entzheim, the company first issued items branded with its now-famous rooster trademark in 1948.
- Crafted from cotton jersey fabrication: natural stretch.
- Brushed back fleece lining.
- Hoodie with adjustable drawcords.
- Slim fit.
- Le Coq Sportif branding on chest.
- Front pouch pocket.
- Materials: 85% cotton / 15% polyester
We Also Recommend
Ellesse Men’s Lombardy Padded Jacket (Anthracite/Black)
Sale price $104.95 $104.95
People who bought this product, also bought