In 1967, the SuperSonics were established in Seattle and competed through until 2008. The name was decided by the fans, influenced by the Boeing facility in Seattle, in which they were constructing an airplane known as the "Supersonic Transport". Represent the team with our comfortable Seattle Supersonics Glow Arch hoodie. Adorned with classic custom graphics, a league label and an incredibly comforting feel, you will never want to take it off.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Poly Fleece
- Oversized fit
- Rounded drawcord with knotted end
- Overdyed with enzyme wash for vintage look
- Vintage custom graphics with light distressing
- Woven league label on front pouch
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.